WIN PRIZES EVERY MONTH, exclusive to EuropeanIrish.com
Music CDs, Irish Flim DVDs, Books, Festivals, Events all to be won.
WHAT DID YOU WIN?
Everyone is a Winner
- Winner of 'My Ireland' CD by Martin Byrne was Alex Tanti from Swieqi, Malta.
- Winner of The CRAIC is BACK CD, a compilation CD featuring 20 Irish Music Artists from Ireland and Continental Europe
was Brendan Cantwell from Basel Switzerland
- Summer Major Events winners - were
Dublin Horse Show RDS - Pairs of Tickets won by
Johanna Skelton, Co.Kildare, Ireland
Marie Doherty, Co.Sligo, Ireland
Pairs of Tickets to the SION Guinness Irish Festival, Switzerland- won by:
John Flanagan, Hautville-Lompnes, France
Jerry O'Sullivan, Zurich, Switzerland
Peter Stafford, Lausanne, Switzerland
Karl Cogan, Zurich, Switzerland
Jerry Lane, Groningen, Netherlands
Mary Valee, Grenoble France
Patrick O'Leary, Rodersdorf, Basel, Switzerland
Classic Irish Films draw, for all Europeanirish members,
Michael Collins DVD won by
Josie Mavromatis, UK
FREE DRINK - Irish Pubs page draw entries
Dolores Forde, Abbeyfeale, Co.Limerick, Ireland
There are FREE Draws open for all Members on EuropeanIrish.com.
FREE TO ENTER
Simply Register for the EuropeanIrish Website and Newsletter - to enter for Free.
JULY & AUGUST 2010.
Massive Event Prizes: Pairs of Tickets for the Guinness Irish Festival in Sion, Switzerland and Tickets to The Dublin Horse Show RDS.
June 2010 Prize was a wonderful compilation album - The Craic is Back, featuring some of the best Irish Traditional, Irish Folk and Irish Music Bands playing Irish Music - from Ireland, Italy, Russia, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Sweden.
Tracks 1-7 form a 30 minute Irish Traditional Music Session.
The next 13 tracks bring together some of the best singer songwriters and bands, and includes some very well-known Irish folk songs and ballads such as The Irish Rover, Carrickfergus, Go Lassie Go, and Little Jimmy Murphy.
Read more here
May 2010 - CD prize was Martin Byrne's CD featuring 11 tracks including penned classics as Ireland My Ireland, Home Sweet Home and Lament for Patrick Kavanagh.
Download Your Free Quality Music:
'Ireland, My Ireland'
Song by Martin Byrne - CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
- You must register to EuropeanIrish.com website AND Newsletter, to be entered in each month's draw.
- No Cash alternatives are available to the prizes.
- Winners will be contacted by the email supplied.
- Winners will be contacted, within 7 days (1 week) of a Draw being made.
- When contacted after winning a CD/DVD Draw, winners have 30 days to respond with a full postal contact address and telephone number - at which to be contacted, and to which to send to the prize.
- For concerts, major Events or festival tickets, the winner will be contacted immmediately, and has 1 week (7 calendar days) to reply.
- If no correspondence is returned by the first selected winner - after 3 attempts to contact the winner, and 30 days (for CD/DVD prizes) or 7 days (events tockets) has elapsed since first emailed, then the winner forfeits the prize.
- It is each winner's responsibility to respond immediately with contact details for the prize. Failure to contact EuropeanIrish in time for the event, may result in forfeiting the prize. No alternative prize is available to the one offered.
- The draw will be redone, and a New winner of the months prize will be contacted.
- The Name of the Winner, and the winner's city and country will be published here and in the weekly Newsletters- after communication has been confirmed from the winner.
- It is advisable to all members, to enter your full postal Address and contact telephone number in your membership profile. This will allow you to receive the prize immediately.
- Following publication of the Winners' names on the Newsletter, All Winners will also then be listed on this webpage, visible to those who login.
- The Prize winner is randomly selected by computer -from all correct entries.
The decision of EuropeanIrish Management is final.
NOTE: If you are a band member, singer, musician - and would like your CD to be promoted on EuropeanIrish for an entire month, then Add your CD - here
If you have a Festival and would like to provide tickets to the festival as a Prize, then you can receive superb promotion here. EMAIL here: email@example.com
CD Prize was the 13-track album CD 'Ar Mhuin na Muice', by Austria based Irish singer Brid Ni Mhaoileoin.
The Album was won by
Liam McCarthy, based in Slovak Republic
New Visitors - Register to Enter -
Members should Login then Enter