Business Sales Agents / Development Executives Germany
at European Irish in Munich (Germany)
Vacancies: Business Sales Agents/ – Excellent Package & Bonuses available.
EuropeanIrish.com has vacancies for the position of Business Sales Agents/Development Executive responsible for Germany:
Also looking for Sales Development Executives in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden
Andorra, Balearic Islands, Canaries, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus,Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine
If you are based outside these countries, and are fluent in languages for these countries, then you also qualify.
You have fluent English and fluent French / German / Italian /Dutch / Spanish / any other European language.
You have 2 years experience in tele-sales, Online sales & marketing, direct sales, business development.
You are ambitious and would like to become Sales Development Manager for a European Country.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Position EI_S9 in the subject.
Business Sales Agents/Development Executives
The position includes Telesales and online marketing
You have fluent English and at least one other European language
You understand Irish culture, values and people. – and 2 years relevant work experience.
As Business Sales Agents/Development Executives you will be
- Responsible for the sale of EuropeanIrish.com portfolio of products and services across all industry sectors.
- able to work on your own, from home, responsible for making outbound telephone calls to the market, generating leads in your designated sales territory, and building relationships with business owners and managers across your territory.
- Responsible for Follow-up calls and pre and post-sale calls.
You would have experience with adding content to the internet, or experience in processing online sales.
- work with our Business Development Team to achieve Call Handling targets and Service Levels.
- Maintain personal level of expertise re selling and negotiation skills, customer needs, industry trends, innovations, competitive activity.
- Understand the portfolio of EuropeanIrish products and services, the benefits to the Customer as well as the features each has. You would have a constant focus on the customer so sales opportunities are never missed.
- Build primary and reseller relationships with organizations in your territory.
- Take responsibility for your specific Sales territory; build relationships with the any organisation in your territory which could be a source of business or good PR, now or in the future for EuropeanIrish.
- Work with Our Business Development team to ensure that the region has access to all of the elements necessary to achieve target.
- Identify and qualify all business opportunities from your territory in terms of prospective new business.
You will be able to use online applications, to track calls, and to introduce products sold – onto the website. ie. process sales through to completion.
You will work to grow your area, by building the network of Irish connections in the city and country.
You will add News articles to grow your region’s profile, or details to help your customers to maximise their coverage, – this may also include adding events from clients.
You will sell and provide the EuropeanIrish service to your clients – by phone, email, skype and other online means,
You would add content for clients onto the website.
Remuneration: An Excellent Package including Generous Bonuses, is available for the right candidate, with prospect of rapid Career progression to Management.
Position EI_S9. You have fluent English and fluent in Second European language.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Irish culture, Irish people and way of life.
· You have a minimum 2 years Sales experience – Direct sales, or telesales / telemarketing. Or expereience of tele-sales / telephone customer service. Or you are really good on the phone.
· You possess a laptop or PC, with broadband.
· You have good experience working with a PC or laptop and are familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, the internet and email.
· You have excellent Communication skills, written (email, letters) and spoken (telephone) and meeting in person.
· You excel when you work on your own, on your own initiative.
· You would work from home.
WOULD THIS POSITION SUIT YOU ?
• Are you Irish, based in Continental Europe, with a PC, broadband, and can work from home there – this may be for you?
• Are you non-Irish, based in Continental Europe, with a PC, broadband, and can work from home there – this may be for you ?
• Are you based in Ireland, with fluent English and a European language, this may be ideal for you?
• You have fluent English and another European language, and you have a love and understanding of Irish culture and way of life, will work from home, and have a PC/laptop and broadband?
Recent jobs at European Irish